Friday, August 6, 2010

Travel Paperbag Album Part 1

 

 

 

 


This my first paperbag album !! It was fun to make,and there is so much to it. Inside each pocket of the paperbag is a mat that is 5 1/2 by 7 to put pictures and momento's on. It is also a gate fold so that I can put a picture on the gate as well. The camera, wonderwheel, canada tag, compass,memories tag,and luggage open up for journaling as well. I am sure I will be making more of these =) I would like to thank Kathy from Paper Phenomenon for the inspiration and tips on this album.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kathy Orta Files said...

You did a super fab job on this mini. Thank you so much for sharing!!! Hugs Kathy

Wende said...

This mini rocks. It is super fab. Worthy of a pita! Love ya babes!

Leslie said...

You did a GREAT JOB!!! I love it!!!

Alma said...

Aren't these awesome?! Fun to make and so much going on! I love yours!

almabrooksblog.blogspot.com